Saturday, May 25, 2013

Isabel is 10 Months Old

Our little Pixie is 10 months old. She is getting to be a sweet little girl with a big appetite and a super happy demeanor. I don't have a weight for this month right now, but I will get one on Tuesday and repost. She remains long and lean, just like her big brother, but goodness, can this little girl eat. She isn't in love with baby food. She salivates for our food. Watching her look at us while we eat is hysterical. Big eyes and mouth open. So we cut our food up into little tiny pieces and she shovels it in.

 She looks a lot like me when I was young. Especially the hair standing up. I will scan a photo of me when I was young so you can see the resemblance.

Not really interested in sitting still for the camera. Gimme that thing!!

Maxwell is quite the baby wrangler.

No comments:

Post a Comment