Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Father's Day

How do you tell someone that you made the right choice? That you couldn't be happier or more grateful? Terry is an amazing daddy! Reluctant though he was, his whole life, to become a daddy, he is turning into the the best one there is. He loves his kids and often has more patience then I do at times, when things get a little frustrating. His favorite expression is, "they are just aliens, recently put on our planet and learning the ways of the world." It is a great perspective to have and I am so glad to be on this amazing journey with him. I am excited for our future and the changes and challenges that lie ahead. Together, we can do anything. Just look at what we have done already!

Not wanting to mess with a good thing, I went with the same theme from Terry's first Father's Day. Isabel proved to be a little challenging, but adorable.



 Isabel making her father's day debut. She was less then thrilled.  Everytime I put the letters in front of her, she would pick them up and move them away. Frustrating but cute. I can't get over how much she looks like me at that age.

 Lately Maxwell has choosen to be very uncooperative in front of the camera. So Daddy's gift is double sided to show Maxwell's blossoming personality.

Still cute as ever...just a pickle sometimes!

Daddy loved the photos of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment