Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bathtime with Max and Daddy

One of the rituals that we started when Max was born was bathtime with daddy. Max and I had breastfeeding as a bonding time and I wanted to give daddy some bonding time too. So bath night was begun. It still continues today and sometimes involves a shower instead, but the idea remains the same.
Now with Isabel needing some daddy time, I was hesistant to crash Max and daddies party but the occasional bath with Isabel does not seem to bother him.

Here is Max rinsing Isabel. 

Washing her "stinky toes!"

She really loves the bath. So far there have been no tears and lots of smiles. I am not sure if we will continue bathing them together. I don't want to encroach on the Max and daddy time but I am not sure what to do about making sure Isabel gets a bath too. We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment