Sunday, May 12, 2013

Maxwell The Mechanic

Maxwell has always wanted to help daddy everytime the cars have issues and Terry does a great job of letting him participate. I have posted pictures before of my favorite 2 grease monkeys and now I have more. This time it was his "motor vehicle," that needed work.

While I was at work Terry helped him set up his vehicle for repairs.

 He started out with it on the floor and tried to get under it. It was his idea to have it lifted.

 I love that he uses his tools appropriately.

Eventually he got out his headlamp to see better, just like daddy does! Sadly those pictures did not come out as well.

Today, he helped daddy change the water pump in the Jetta and it reminded me of what a good little grease monkey he is. It takes Terry twice the amount of the time, when Maxwell "helps" but he loves that Maxwell is involved. These pictures show that practice makes perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment