Saturday, May 25, 2013

Bathtime Fun

I have started working 5 nights a week now and Terry is doing a great job at being the best daddy around. He is even managing to get baths done a couple of nights a week. Wednesday night he took these sweet pictures.
 Isabel is proving to be quite the water baby, just like Maxwell was.
She LOVES the water. She doesn't even mind showers.

 I think Maxwell looks at Isabel as a big play toy.

A little brotherly love. He even told me about it the next morning. "Ha ha ha, I put letters on Isabelly last night in the bathtub." She, of course, has no idea. She just loves her brother. He makes her belly laugh and that is all that matters to her.
The love affair is hit or miss these days. Some days are great, others not so much. He asked me if I could put Isabelly back in my tummy the other day. Nope, sorry, she is ours for life. Today, he specifically asked to save a chocolate chip cookie to share it with Isabelly. He is in love today. We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment