Friday, September 21, 2012

Maxwell's Stats

I realize that Maxwell has been 3 for over a month now but we only just got in to see his doctor for his well child visit. I guess I picked a good doctor because he is swamped at back to school time for physicals and such. Anyway here are the big boys stats:
27 pounds
36 1/4 inches

The doctor says he looks great and he calmed my fears of Maxwell not gaining much weight. Appearently toddlers don't gain much weight between 2 and 6 years old. Only averaging about 3 pounds a year. Boy is that a relief! I thought I wasn't feeding him enough.

He still is only in the 15th percentile for height and 8th percentile for weight, but the doctor says he is following a really nice growth curve and he is very happy with his growth.


No comments:

Post a Comment