Monday, August 13, 2012

Introducing Baby Isabel

Now, without further ado, here is baby Isabel.
A huge thank you to Aunt Joyce for taking these awesome pictures!











She is almost 3 weeks old now and I can't tell you how fast time has gone by. I am still trying to get my feet under me. My mom has been here since the day after she was born and she has been an incredible help. I don't know what I am going to do when she leaves. Sadly, that will be this Friday. How am I going to get everyone feed? How do I get ourselves out of the house and run errands? I know that women everywhere do this, have 2 or more children, but OMG this is hard.

As Isabel settles into a schedule, hasn't happened yet, I am hoping it gets a little easier. I absolutely love being a mother, even during the difficult times. I love, love, love Maxwell, who turns 3 tomorrow and I love, love , love baby Isabel. I mean who wouldn't? Look at her. She is beautiful! Now if I could just get a little sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment