Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Maxwell

Three years ago on this day, at 2:20 PM, my life changed forever. It changed for the better! I can't believe how fast time has gone.  He teaches me everyday about the kind of person I want to be. The person I hope I am. He has changed so much in the last year. His personality is really beginning to show through. Maxwell is the sweetest, brightest, most empathetic little man. Some days are a challenge, but most are pure pleasure. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Below are some pictures from his birthday party. We had a couple of his friends join us at the local bowling alley for pizza and bowling. All the kids had a great time! It was kind of like herding cats, but so much fun to watch.

 Max sees Jake and heads over for a big hug.

 Max loves to put his hands on his hips. It is super cute.

 It took Jake a little bit to warm up and bowl, so he just watched for a while.

 Max waiting for his ball to come back.

 Jake would get close but not actually throw the ball.

 Max's friends Brayden and Ellie in the background as Jake contemplates picking up a ball.

The handsome birthday boy!

 Hanging with Bridge waiting for his next turn, watching Brayden and Jake.

Jake finally getting in on the action after everyone was done playing.

 Max opening presents while Jake watches. Thanks Jake for the rocking harmonica!! Max is getting better at it.

 Such concentration! In case nobody knew, Max loves books! We have read the 2 books Jake and Bridge got him about 5 times each already.

 Jake helping Max blow out his birthday candles. That was after Max licked his birthday cake and Jake stuck his hands into it.

After everything, bowling, pizza, presents and cake, he is a happy boy to find a pencil. Go figure?!?!

I love this boy so much, I could never have imagined it. I love being your mommy, my bestest boy. Here is to another great year!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for inviting me to celebrate Max and meet the lovely Isabel too! xo, kh

    ReplyDelete