Friday, July 5, 2013

This Is Your Life

There used to be a show, before I was born, called This Is Your Life. I remember it having a central character and the host would talk about their life and people would present themselves that knew the central character. There would be lots of funny anecdotes and stories.
I imagined something similar happening this morning to me when I discovered this scene upstairs.

 A fresh roll of toilet paper, a 4 year old going poop, it taking over 15 minutes...it should have donned on me earlier but I was feeding Isabel breakfast.

At first I was upset, for about 2 seconds. Then it was all I could do not to laugh outloud.
So now I am using paper from a pile on the bathroom counter. Will I leave Maxwell alone to go poop from now on? Probably. Will it happen again? Probably, I have a 4 year old. How else can he occupy his time while going poop?

This is my life...and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment