Monday, December 17, 2012

Maxwell the Photographer

Maxwell has decided to start using my camera to take pictures of everything that strikes his fancy. Some of his pictures are perfectly focused, others are slightly off but still great shots.

 Here is a couple of daddy from the day we took our Christmas card pictures.

 He sure makes for an interesting subject.

 Never afraid to show Maxwell his goofy side.

 I call this one, "the still life of Legos!"

 Maxwell came in to our room while I was changing Isabel's poopy diaper. So instead of saying "cheese" I am saying "poop!"

 Daddy putting his vogue on.

A picture of daddy flipping pancakes for breakfast, taken from his arms.
For this picture, Maxwell said he needed to lay down to get the shot. It was a very Spielberg moment.
If he keeps taking pictures, I will keep posting the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment