Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Isabel is 5 Months Old

Our beautiful girl is 5 months old and to celebrate she gave me an early Christmas present. For the past 2 nights she has slept for 8 to 9 hours at her longest stretch!! YIPPEE!!! Do I sound excited? You bet your bippy I am excited. Now, if I could just get to bed at an earlier time it would be great.
She continues to change and develope her personality. She has begun to get the idea of rolling over and leads with her head. Like she is looking over her shoulder at something. She has discovered her feet and now puts them in her mouth at every opportunity. Super, silly, cuteness. She can almost sit up by herself, but she is still a little top heavy and pitches over like lumberjack yelling, "timber." And the hair!! She has Maxwells silly baby hair. It can't help but stick straight up in the air. Not in a maxhawk, but just the front section. So goofy looking.

 Check out the hair.

 Her binky is still almost as big as her head.
"What are you looking at???"

 Sitting up and looking pretty.

 "Timber."

"I want one of those fuzzy things in my mouth! I can almost reach it."

Anyway, Maxwell absolutely adores her and is always asking, "Where my Isabelly?" When I bring her down after one of her naps, he runs up and hugs her tight and kisses her all over. He is such a sweet, gentle boy with her. So for now the love affair is still going strong. He does get a little upset when she grabs at his hair when they hug, or when she kicks him when they are on my lap together. But mostly it is love. Thank goodness.
So, Isabel, you continue to grow and so does our love for you. Your daddy adores you to and has become quite the baby whisperer. Things are getting easier as you settle into the routine of our lives. You are super adaptable, but still very demanding when you want something. Sound like anyone you know??? Uh um, nope, nobody I know! Just kidding. You even look like I did when I was a baby.
We love you so!


No comments:

Post a Comment