Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patching at Jubilee Farms

In the pouring rain yesterday, we made our annual trip out to Jubilee Farms in Fall City for our pumpkins! We had a great time! Even in Maxwell's duck suit he was soaked up to his thighs and into his boots. You will see why shortly. I am so glad my son isn't a whiner about that sort of thing, because watching him, it could have gone either way. He was a trooper! Isabel on the other hand, not so happy to be there!
You haven't lived until you have tried to breast feed, in the cold, rain and mud of the pumpkin patch, with no place to sit and a screaming baby on your hands! I love a challenge and thanks to a very nice woman, also a mother, I managed to do it with out either one of us becoming a sopping wet mud pie!
We also finally got our tractor ride! Maxwell loves tractors, anything with wheels really, and getting to ride in the hay wagon always brightens his day.

 Looking adorable with daddy. No resemblance there at all!

 A good friend once told me to remember to get some pictures with myself in them to. I generally forget to do that but for once, I remembered. Thanks Debbie!

Pumpkin patch, here we come!

 Maxwell wanted to walk around in the mud more then looking for a pumpkin, so he and daddy went mud stomping!

 Almost lost his boots a couple of times.

At least he could sit down in the mud. Where is my mud suit?

We also got to have a pony ride. This year we didn't even have to wait. We got to pick our horse and hop right on. Yee Haw!

 Maxwell picked Sugar, a nice little pony. After checking out her big nostrils and long tongue he was ready for his ride.

 He held on all by himself. Daddy just walked next to him just in case.

 Hi Momma, why can't everyday be this fun?

Maxwell thanked Sugar for the ride and reached up to pet her. Such a sweet boy.

We had a great time and I can't wait to show you our pumpkin creations and costumes. I am not sure how we are going to top them. You will have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment