Wednesday, October 24, 2012

My Buddy Jake's 3rd Birthday

My best buddy Jake turned 3 last week and I got to go to his awesome birthday party! He had it at the same place as last year, Seattle Gymnastics Academy. They have all kinds of fun things to do there. There are trampolines, rings, a trampoline runway, a giant foam pit and more. Mommy and daddy came to with Isabel, someone had to drive me there, my feet don't reach the pedals! There were lots of kids there and the whole place was just for us so we didn't have to wait in line for anything.  Here are some great pictures from the adventure we had!

 The Birthday Boy!

 Me, getting ready to run the trampoline runway. I could do this all day long!

 Run, run, run!

 Swinging into the foam pit! My other favorite thing to do.

 The whole crew in the foam pit for a picture.

 I waited very patiently for a pumpkin stamp after we were all done playing. Then we went and had some snacks and...

...birthday cupcakes! Happy Birthday Jake!
I had an awesome time! So glad we are friends and can't wait to do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment