Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Isabel is 3 Months Old

I know I said this last time, but I can't believe how fast time has gone by. The days and nights seem to blur together in a sleepless fog of delirium. Oh, what was that outloud??
If she wasn't so adorable it would be harder to deal with but somehow I manage. Anyway, we went and had a weight check to see how well she is doing. Though she has only gained 1 pound since her 2 month appointment she is still on a great growth curve. She also just got over her first cold. Maxwell and Isabel both came down with a horrible head cold, stuffy nose and congestion with coughing and sneezing and watery eyes. I think that it affected Maxwell the worst because he knows how bad he felt. Isabel just rolled with the punches.

 Here she is, our 11.5 pound beauty.

 Her coos and gurgles get sweeter everyday.

She has nothing but smiles for her brother and daddy. Maxwell says, look, she's looking at me!

I want time to slow down so I can enjoy every amazing minute. On the other hand, can we fast forward to when she sleeps through the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment