Saturday, May 26, 2012

Baby Bump week 29

Finally, here are some pictures of my baby bump.

Max just woke up from his nap and wanted lots of snuggling.

Max still fits neatly over the bump for regular snuggles.

Only 11 weeks left to go and she will be here. I am getting a little more excited everyday. Terry and I are doing our best to prepare Max for her arrival. We are reading books on being a big brother and he seems pretty interested and excited. I am not entirely sure he gets what is really coming. His personality is such that I really think he will be wanting to help do things. He wants to help now with everything. He and daddy just yesterday fixed the handle on the toilet. Daddy couldn't keep Max away. Hopefully that kind of big boy helping will carry over. We shall soon see. There will be lots of extra snuggles from his gramma and great aunt Panchita who will be here visiting for his baby sisters birth. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment