Monday, April 2, 2012

Nature Boy

Max and I went for a walk, during a break in the rain, and he insisted on wearing his binoculars. You will notice something interesting about his technique. He uses them backwards. This causes certain problems, like objects being closer then they appear. That was the first problem on our walk. He walked right into the neighbors car before I could stop him. He fell back on his bum, kind of stunned and then burst into tears.

Not the best start to a walk, but we mustered and kept on going. The pictures that follow are of my nature boy. Sorry about the size, I only brought my phone, not the camera.

 We walked down our street to the private bridge over Kimball Creek.

 "Water, mama!"

 "Where's it going?"

 Getting a closer look.

Does it get any cuter?

No comments:

Post a Comment