Friday, December 16, 2011

Visiting Santa

This year at I took Max to Redmond Town Center to ride the train and horse drawn carriage and maybe, possibly, get a picture with Santa. He did great!! The first half an hour we spent riding the escalators up and down, up and down. I guess he needed to warm up to the whole idea.

Riding the train. He waved at everyone.

Next we rode in the horse drawn carriage. We both enjoyed that alot. Finally I made my way to the Santa house.

Please take note of the Candy Cane in Max's hand. That is how Santa coaxed him up on his lap. You have to love the deer in the headlights expression though.

He made me open the candy cane while we waited for the picture. To my amazement he actually started eating it right there. After the picture we walked back to the car and I loaded Mr. Sticky Fingers into his carseat where we started our journey home. I managed to clean him up before we left, but he wouldn't give up the goods. This is what Max looked like after we got home.

 Notice how much of the candy cane is missing at this point!!

Not to bad of a mess for, as my friend Bridge would say, being hopped up on candy! I had to pick some out of his hair and his fingers were one big mess. But those kisses were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment