Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Silly Stuff

Just wanted to post some silly photos of the boy.

 This picture is not completely staged. Max frequently asks to sit next to "kiki", aka. Pudlet. Usually he clumsily climbs the chair stepping on her in some way and she runs off before he can cuddle her. Today before naptime he brought her his new Handy Manny book, that we just finished reading, set it down next to her and said, "Read, Read." Then we went upstairs to nap.  After nap he wanted to read to her so he climbed onto the chair and I placed her in between his legs. Instead of reading he decided to play with his truck on her. She purred the entire time. What a good kitty!

This is Max watching his favorite person, Handy Manny. I know, I know he shouldn't be watching tv. We do limit his tv consumption quite a bit. I like Manny though, because he uses spanish words and teaches teamwork. Yes, I know I'm just rationalizing.

So that is all, just wanted to share some cute photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment