Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkin Carving

Well, here are the promised pictures of our carving extravaganza! We, of course, did most of the work but Max was intrigued all the same. He liked playing with the tools. We use my old ceramics tools and they work really well when you want to create intricate stuff. Check out Terry's handy work! He struggled with finding the "inner pumpkin" while we were out in the pumpkin patch. I think he did an awesome job. I just stuck to the basics. Frankly, I won't ever be able to top my Frankenstein pumpkin from last year, so why bother. Maybe next year one of the pumpkins will speak to me and tell me what he wants to be.

 Daddy really got into the spirit of things. Max wasn't to interested in touching the inner goo.

 Daddy did all the work, Max reaps all the benefit and cuteness.

 He didn't mind scrapping it out once the innards were removed.

 Yup, that's my pumpkin! My mommy cuts a good letter!

Daddy, Max and Mommies handy work! Not to shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment