Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Friend Jake's Birthday

Hi Everybody!

Mommy is letting me tell you all about my friend Jake's birthday party. It was so super, crazy fun. We went to Seattle Gymnastics Academy, in North Seattle. It was kind of a long drive but soooo worth it.

 There was a gigantic pit filled with foam squares. It was kind of difficult to move around in, but so much fun.
I even jumped off of a big platform into the pit. Mommy and daddy said I was fearless.
This is me and mommy going down the slide into the pit. She had a lot of fun too. We played for a long time in the pit. I even swung from the ring over the pit. Both mommy and daddy did it too.

 There was a long trampoline track for running and jumping. Obviously, mommy liked the bouncing.
 Here she is high stepping down the trampoline. Can you tell how much fun I am having??
Here is a pretty good indication!!
I am sure that I laughed so hard, for so long, I peed my pants.

 There were all kinds of climbing and balancing things to do.
 I got really good at walking across the bridge.
Daddy takes some great pictures.

After we played hard for an hour, we went to enjoy some lunch with brownies and ice cream. Jake had some of his other friends there and we all played together. They were all little people like me. I think everyone had a good time. There were  lots of giggles and smiling faces. I like this birthday thing, we should do it more often.

This is me and my friend Jake! It was his birthday. He turned 2, like me! We had a lot of fun!
Thanks for inviting me to your birthday Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment