Thursday, September 15, 2011

Potty Time

I can hardly contain my excitement as I tell you why this picture is heading this blog post!

Maxwell went potty in his chair, for the first time, by himself, last Saturday. He actually got out of the tub and said, "peepee." He went over to the potty, sat down, used both his hands to push down his peewee and grunted out about 1 teaspoon of pee!

Terry and I whooped and clapped and hi-fived, while Max watched and laughed the whole time. I never thought I would be so happy about my son going potty.

You might be asking why I am telling you all this now, on Thursday. Well, I was hoping for a repeat performance so I could really WOW everybody. No luck! We ask him at every diaper change and before bathtime if he wants to go potty. The answer, always a resounding, NO! That seems to be the soundtrack of my life these days.
No matter, he did it once, he will do it again and I couldn't be prouder of my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment