Monday, September 12, 2011

Max and Daddy's Excellent Adventure!

This past Saturday, Max and daddy had an excellent adventure! 

Up in Marysville, Washington, they host a "Touch a Truck" day for those people who have kids obsessed with big trucks, diggers, school buses, trash trucks etc. You get the idea!
Sadly, I had to work but Terry took some great pictures and told me all sorts of stories about the days festivities. I hope you enjoy them as much as Max enjoyed the trucks.

Max on a mission!

My little Super Ham driving a big rig.

Heading for the Ambulance.

The firefighter there, said Max was a natural! Obviously!

No Fear!

 Checking out the BIG tractor.

Big wheel, little dude!

Driving the trash truck.

He is always so focused on the task at hand.

Riding in the Choo Choo, pulled by one of the tractors.

Terry said Max was a really good boy and was super patient about waiting for his turn to climb into the school bus and fire truck. There were lots of people there and it was sometimes hard for Terry to get pictures and try to make sure Max was holding his own.  
I am sad that I missed the fun but so glad the Max and daddy had such a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment