Monday, April 11, 2011

Grandpa visit

I just wanted to thank my Grandpa Tom for coming to visit. I had a great time while he was here. We played cars and he makes car sounds just like daddy. He even know the words to Itsy Bitsy Spider and Old MacDonald had a Farm. Here is a really great picture of us hanging out together.
He even had these really cool whiskers when he first got to our house, then all of a sudden they were gone. We really had a good time together. Even though he lives here in Washington we really do not see each other very much cause he doesn't get around very well anymore.  It sure was nice of him to visit. He even called to tell daddy thanks, twice, and tell daddy how much he misses being with me and how much he loves me. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Max looks so grown up in this picture!! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete