Monday, February 27, 2012

Sir Mix A Lot

A few weeks a go at the restaurant I got the thrill of the day. Sir Mix A Lot came in. For those of you who don't know, He was crazy famous in the late 80's and early 90's. His most popular song, "I Like Big Butts." Embarassingly I have to admit I actually knew all the words in high school. My friend Amy and I would rap it all the time. How goofy!! Anyway, there he was in the flesh. We politely waited until he had finished eating and approached him as he and his wife were leaving. He graciously let us take a couple of pictures.

The photo is pretty small and I am kind of hard to make out, but the smile on my face says it all. I was like a kid on christmas morning.
Not many celebrity sightings here in Washington, but this was a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment