Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Aunty Dixie!!!!!

Aunty Dixie came to visit! Yippie! She is the greatest! Though she really isn't mommies sister, she is mommies bestest friend and she was there the day I was born. Mommy and daddy really enjoy spending time with her and so do I!
I really wish that she could have stayed longer and I really wish we lived closer together so that we could see each other on a more regular basis.
 I really don't remember the day I was born or the few days that we all spent together when I was only 6 weeks old, but I will remember how much she loved on me this time!
Here is a picture of me and Aunty Dixie on our camping road trip through Zion National Park when I was just a peanut.
You can just see how much she loves me! I can't wait to see her again. Mommy and daddy are planning another camping road trip to Idaho and Utah at the end of this summer. 

I love you Aunty Dixie! Mommy, daddy and I miss you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment