Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Tree Hunting

Hi Everybody!!
Mommy is letting me tell you all about our hunt for the perfect Christmas Tree! She meant to tell you all about it the day after but she has been very busy. Anyway, we drove out to Enumclaw and up into Greenwater. It was a loooooong drive. I was ready for it to be over when daddy finally stopped at this big hill side. There was snow everywhere, but it was raining. They bundled me up and off we went. Daddy says I was laughing the entire time. Throwing my head back and catching rain on my tongue. They went back and forth all over the hillside until finally daddy shouted about finding the perfect tree. By then we were all soaked and it was starting to get cold, but it was lots of fun!
I know you can't really tell by the picture but it is a great tree. I am doing an okay job of not touching and grabbing at all the ornaments and lights.

After we were done on the mountain we drove into Greenwater and stopped at one of Daddys favorite places. The Naches Tavern. We had a late lunch and the waitress let me play on the piano. I had so much fun walking around and checking things out. What a great place! Mommy and daddy say that we will go back there every year when we get our tree.
So that is all for now. Mommy will post some pictures after some one named Santa comes to visit. I can't wait to meet him!
Love to everybody,
Maxer

3 comments: