Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter

I know, we are a day late. Haven't I always said we aren't slaves to the calendar? We even had our Easter a day early. Thanks to the city of Snoqualmie. We have been going to their Easter egg hunt for 3 years now, on the Saturday before Easter Sunday. Maxwell was totally into this year.
(Sorry about the pictures. Forgot my camera and had to use my phone.)

 He waited so patiently for the darn rabbit! He was 10 minutes late this year. He did ride in on the fire truck though and Maxwell loved that.

 Eyeing his route for the most eggs.

 I think I counted 15 or 16 eggs this year. After the hunt was done he gave some of them to a littler boy that was near us. He only had a couple and Maxwell wanted to share.

 Like a pro, he knows what is inside now. The spoils of war! We only let him have 3 pieces of candy. That was too much! Shortly after the next picture there was a HUGE meltdown! Followed by a walk home and a 3 and a half hour nap. I wonder where he gets that from? ;)

This is Maxwell's friend River. They sat together on the fire truck that brought in the Easter Bunny.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and a wonderful Easter. The weather sure made it extra enjoyable. We have been thoroughly enjoying the sun and spending lots of time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment