Thursday, January 17, 2013

Isabel is Rolling Over

So Isabel is finally rolling over. She has done it a few times and usually without anyone of us seeing it happen. She just miraculously appears on her other side. She has also started talking our ears off. She babbles constantly. Maxwell keeps asking, "how do we get her to quiet down?" Well, we don't little buddy! She is going to keep babbling until words come out. Here are a couple of cute pictures of her from last week. Sorry about the quality. I took them with my cell phone.

She has finally discovered her toes. For the last 2 to 3 weeks, everytime her toes are naked she shoves them into her mouth. Her she is sucking her big toe with reckless abandon. Just add sucking noises and you just about have the full effect. Notice how she is holding on to her foot?! Atta girl!

She is so close to sitting up by herself. Still a little top heavy and sloooooooooowly falls over, but super cute.

Everybody that sees her comments on how tiny she is. I am anxious to see how her stats are measuring up next week. I can't believe I have made it 6 months as a mother of 2. Man is this exhausting! Wouldn't change it for the world. I love both of these kids so much, I could burst!

No comments:

Post a Comment