Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Max Makes An Appearance

Hi Everyone,

Mommy is letting me interupt her blog to post a really silly picture of me. I have been staying with my god parents, Aunt Joyce and Uncle Sam while mommy goes to work. You guyes might remember them, they have my best doggie friend Hana. Anyway, today at Aunty Joyce's she thought she would have a little fun and scare the mommy. Little did she know, mommy thought it was pretty funny. 

Uncle Sam and daddy thought it was really funny too!! Don't I look cute? Maybe this is just what mommy needs to keep me in line now that I am walking.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I hope that you all are enjoying her blog and the pictures of me.
Love to everybody,
Maxer



1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, you can tell he is thinking of a way to escape! This is a a very cute pic!!

    ReplyDelete